Wacom Bamboo Capture Pen and Touch Tablet
Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 Drivers – Wacom is renowned for high-quality graphics tablets that have introduced a variety of affordable price tablet computers that utilize both a consolidated stress delicate Pen and also Multi Touchpad is making use of the same surface. This evaluation is for the Wacom (third-generation) Bamboo Pen & Touch CTH-470/ K, from Harris Modern technology. If you have actually never used a graphics tablet computer and pen and also have dealt with a computer mouse to attract, then now is a great time to migrate as the entry price is meager. The packed software program deserves as high as the tablet by itself.
As with many products, later on, variations of the Bamboo applications might be available as well as this was the case on my Windows 7 COMPUTER & iMac computer systems. The Bamboo ‘Hi’ will undoubtedly examine and download and install the latest released drivers, and afterward, the Bamboo Dock will undoubtedly start. The Dock has a variety of applications, and also, as you attempt to begin each, a check is produced most current variation as well as will be automatically downloaded and install and also mounted. An outstanding Sound Visual Tutorial is available in the Bamboo Dock. I would highly recommend that you run this very first. The Tutorial is hugely detailed and interactive, and also you get to participate with the Bamboo Pen & TouchPad.
See also: Anewkodi AC600 Drivers
Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 Specification
- Overall dimensions
278 x 176 x 11 mm
- Active area
140 x 90 mm
- Pen resolution
- Pressure-sensitive precision
Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 Drivers For Windows
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, 8 and 10
File Version: Driver 5.3.5-3
File Size: 38.2 MB
Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 Drivers For macOS
OS: MacOSX 10.9x – 10.12x
File Version: 5.3.7-6
File Size: 27 MB
How To Install Wacom Bamboo CTH-470
- Visit https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/product-support/drivers, or you can download the drivers on this page for free.
- Select tablet type (Bamboo, Intuos, Cintiq ).
- Select an operating system.
- Download and save driver installation in an easy-to-find place.
Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 Tablet Pen Not Working
- In the Wacom Desktop Center’s main menu, click Support and then Driver check to evaluate driver function and run simple troubleshooting, if necessary.
- Go to the Pen tab in Wacom Tablet Properties and check that the settings assigned to the pen tip and pen buttons are what you expect.
- If the assigned settings are as expected, restart your computer.
- If restarting does not fix the issue, update your driver software.
- If a driver update does not fix the issue, use the diagnose feature in Wacom Tablet Properties, as described below. ( Source: https://101.wacom.com/UserHelp/en/TestingPen.htm )