Wacom Intuos CTH-480 Drivers – Wacom is the undisputed market leader on the pen tablet computer marked and also a lot more so in the graphics industry where the name Wacom is identified with a pen tablet computer. The new naming strategy from Wacom is rather complicated, though. To me, as somebody who has used the Intuos collection for 12 years both expertly and also personally, the Intuos brand name utilized to be booked for the specialist grade Wacom tablet series. The item space that the Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch series now occupies used to be called Wacom Bamboo, which is currently the name for the smaller sized navigating sector collection.
Recently Wacom has transformed the pen/tablet rubbing to simulate drawing or painting on paper. I like the get in touch with feel that the Intuos Pen and Touch tablet computer deals. You get some resistance, yet not too much. I choose this to the Pro collection that has become a bit too rugged in my viewpoint. I would like to see an item that blends the energetic area resistance from the Wacom Intuos 3 with the framework of the Wacom Intuos 4 and up.
See also: Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 Drivers
Wacom Intuos CTH-480 Specification
- Active Area
6.0 x 3.7″ / 15.24 x 9.39 cm
- System Requirements
USB 2.0 port (for pen data)
8.25 x 6.9 x 0.4″ / 20.95 x 17.52 x 1.01 cm
0.66 lbs / 0.29 kg
Wacom Intuos CTH-480 Drivers For Windows
Version Driver: 6.3.32-4
Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Filesize: 58.9 MB
Wacom Intuos CTH-480 Drivers For macOS
Version Driver: 6.3.32-4
Operating System: MacOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
Filesize: 80.9 MB
How To Install Wacom Bamboo CTH-480
- Visit https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/product-support/drivers, or you can download the drivers on this page for free.
- Select tablet type (Bamboo, Intuos, Cintiq ).
- Select an operating system.
- Download and save driver installation in an easy-to-find place.
Wacom Bamboo CTH-480 Tablet Pen Not Working
- In the Wacom Desktop Center’s main menu, click Support and then Driver check to evaluate driver function and run simple troubleshooting, if necessary.
- Go to the Pen tab in Wacom Tablet Properties and check that the settings assigned to the pen tip and pen buttons are what you expect.
- If the assigned settings are as expected, restart your computer.
- If restarting does not fix the issue, update your driver software.
- If a driver update does not fix the issue, use the diagnose feature in Wacom Tablet Properties, as described below. ( Source: https://101.wacom.com/UserHelp/en/TestingPen.htm )
Resolve Wacom Intuos CTH-480 Not Working
Wacom Intuos CTH-480 Manual PDF
Get Wacom Intuos CTH-480 Manual to know any problems